I’ve been tagged by Jennifer ! Hey, Jennifer, I’ll be sending out an email regarding our Webs/Harlot field trip soon.
(I have to post this first:)
Here’s how to play…
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names.
1. I spent a year living in Worthing, UK after high school. I lived with my parents, as my Dad had been transferred there for his job, and I got to travel all over England and Europe, before starting college (see number 8).
2. I drink my soda/tonic/pop warm most of the time, I don’t like it with ice.
3. I have to have a bagel for breakfast everyday or I am starving by the time lunch rolls around. And it has to be a garlic or onion bagel.
4. I traveled through Australia for two weeks alone after my divorce.
5. I got my ears pierced when I was 13 in James A. Mitchener’s kitchen by my Aunties Lynn and Joan.
6. I’ve been afraid to swim in the ocean since watching Jaws and cannot stand in the surf with my back to the open ocean.
7. I detest lima beans.
8. My first major in college was Dental Hygiene, which I loathed after my first round of clinic. I dropped out shortly afterward.
On another note…
Last night was the HS spring concert and DD had a solo in Bridge Over Troubled Waters. She sang the Sail on Silver Girl refrain. She just lights up when she’s performing. I know she’s nervous, because she’s such a beeotch the week before. But damn that kid can sing.
I got to knit on a pair of socks (plain stockinette and boring) in CTH Supersock in Dusk colorway (definitely NOT boring).
I also finished plying up the baby camel silk I got from Firefox at the NHS&W. Tonight I’ll wind it off and set the twist.
Other projects I am not prepared to comment on at this time.