Since we just got back from camping and apparently Carole did too. I am joining in on her ten on Tuesday list.
Things To Bring On A Camping Trip.
- bug spray and bug candles
- rope and or bungie cords, for some reason you always need rope for a clothesline, to hang a tarp, tie something onto the car…
- matches (strike on anything ones if you can find them)
- bottled water. I just don’t trust the water on site.
- towels – beach ones and bath ones
- Paper Towels – great for cleanup – napkins and starting fires.
- batteries – you always need extra batteries for flashlights, radio, walkie talkies, etc.
- baby wipes, can be used for a multitude of quick cleanups
- entertainment for when it rains – knitting and spinning projects, books, magazines, Uno and scrabble
- sun screen
Since we have a camper now, almost everything is packed and ready to go. Just pack consumables and clean clothes.